Kwik-Flex is Commonly used hanging products like 25mm blue strap or metal perforated strapping with or without various mesh products, can strangle the flexible duct or even cut the outer jacket of the flexible duct. This leads to poor performance of your system, increasing running costs.
Studies in both Australia and the USA show that there can be up to 40% thermal energy loses in flexible ducting due to poor installation practices.
Kwik-Flex ensures the efficient operating of your ducted air-conditioning, heating or evaporative cooling system.
Other features of Kwik-Flex include:
- Meets Building Code of Australia (BCA) / National Construction Code (NCC) requirements
- Each Kwik-Flex strap is tested to hold up 30kgs
- One size Kwik-Flex fits flexible duct from 100-600mm
- One box can do 2-3 average sized domestic ducted system installs (System design will dictate usage)
- Can be used in both commercial and domestic applications
Benefits of Kwik-Flex
- UV Stable
- High tear strength
- Can be removed and reused
- Cost effective
- Extremely easy to use / install
- Saves time and labour costs
- Provides a professional installation
- Guaranteed for 10 year